03 May Our New Site
Here at FlixFling our team had been working hard to bring a new and improved version of FlixFling straight to your screen. Our entirely flash site has both a sleek new design and a plethora of new features to make our site easier for you to use. Some cool new features include:
– At the bottom of our homepage are our “Hot Flix”: movies that we think you’d like to see.
– Buttons that allow you to sort through films both alphabetically AND by newest added to the site.
– Drop down menu to easily browse our many different genres
– Quick links at the bottom of our homepage to the Apple App Store, the Android Market, Roku Channel Store, Facebook and Twitter.
– Quick and simple account management links including our upgrade/downgrade buttons to change from pay-as-you-go to subscription and vice versa.
– Our “My Flix” section allows you, with the click of a button, to sort between rentals and purchases.
– When you’re logged in and have purchased or rented a title, you can simply press the play button that appears on rollover to start the film.
Please bear with us while we finish building our new site as there are bound to be bugs. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to tell us about them by either filling out a form in our “Contact Us” section or by calling us directly. We appreciate all of your feedback. Sign up today and continue to look for plenty of new features coming soon to FlixFling!